LDB2-32 and LDB2-40 miniature leakage circuit breakers (also called residual operating current circuit breakers RCCB) are mainly suitable for electrical circuits of AC 50Hz/60Hz, rated voltage 120V/230V(or customized), rated current to 32A. They’re used to protect personal electric shock, equipment current leakage as well as to prevent from overload , short-circuit damages. Under normal conditions, they are also used in electrical devices and lighting circuits with infrequent on/off switch operation, especially suitable for industrial and commercial lighting power distribution systems.
According to clients’ requirements, the over-voltage protection function can be added into the RCCB. The over-voltage protection rating is Uvo-280V (or customized).
Products can be customized to suit your needs.
Compliant with standards: GB16917.1，IEC61009-1
• The product is small in size, compact in structure, and of better performance-price ratio compared with similar products.
• The product shell and some functional parts are made of highly flame-retardant, high temperature resistant and impact resistant plastics.
• The product is installed directly with the neutral line to avoid potential electric shock hazard due to incorrect neutral wiring.
• The product is with latest circuit design and high-performance components. It has strong endurance in the event of inrush current and surge over voltage, and does not cause malfunction.
• The product to be installed on a guide rail. It’s convenient and time-saving.
|MCB Miniature Circuit Breaker (DPN, DPNL）Series|
|Image||Item Number||Related Current||Unit||Quantity in a Carton||Remark|
|LDB2-32||6~32A||PCS||180||Red Copper Contact|
|LDB2L-32||6~32A||PCS||90||Red Copper Contact|
|LDB2L-40||6~40A||PCS||90||Integrated circuit board with red copper parts and Antiflaming shell|
|Products can be customized to suit your needs.|